Cheddar Cheese biscuits! plus bonus breakfast sandwich
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
– 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut in small cubes
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 3/4 cup buttermilk
Until combined. When theyre only slightly sticky to the touch, its time to roll em into balls and bake em!
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/667446553506302412_232144945#IMYyKxKy4IM66qlA.99 Next step: roll into 1/4 cup balls and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake at 400* for 14 – 16 minutes.
These were friggin delicious. Homemade buttermilk cheddar biscuits. next step, sandwich time!
– one jimmy deans breakfast sausage, cut lengthwise
– one homemade cheddar bay biscuit
– one INSANELY DELICIOUS BREAKFAST