Homemade IHOP pancakes!
These Deliciously, fluffy and over-the-top pancakes are perfect when you wake up late on your only day off with an empty kitchen and a hankering for carbs! pretty easy, pretty simple, pretty friggin tasty.
Okay, so ingredient time!
- Nonstick Spray
- 1 & 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 & 1/4 cup buttermilk ( powdered buttermilk substitute works just as well, just follow the instructions on the packet
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
- 1 level teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 pinch of salt
And the instructions, If you can even call them that:
- preheat a skillet over medium heat. spray pan with nonstick spray.
- combine all the other ingredients
- ladle an appropriate amount of batter into the skillet – an appropriate amount is however big you want your pancake😛 , as you can see, i made mine HUGE!
- when the edges appear to harden, after a minute or two, flip the pancakes over, and finish them off.
- plate, and DEVOUR