Roasted Pepper, Avocado, Pignoli (pine) Nut salad
Pignoli Nuts Avocado And Roasted Red Pepper SaladAs you may have heard, Pignoli nuts a.k.a. Pine nuts are the new craze in health.
well I decided to make a delicious and healthy salad using these little miracle nuts
- one jar of roasted red peppers
- one avocado
- one jar of marshalls creek spices pine nuts
- mesclun greens
- red cabbage
2. take the roasted red peppers out of the jar and cut them into 1/2 inch wide strips.
3. unwrap the red cabbage and slice it into thin strips as seen in the picture above.
4. add the avocado, 2 oz of pignoli nuts, a handful of the roasted red pepper, and the red cabbage in a bowl of mesclun greens. toss and add this homemade balsamic vinaigrette – found at foodnetwork.com