Marshalls Creek Spices MARCH MADNESS SALE
(online and phone orders only)
Hurry sale ends March 31st.
visit our site at
(Our name at the top of this page is also a link to the site)
USE COUPON CODE
(all lower case)
is really TWO sales in one.
Choice 1 is:
Free Strainer Caps for every jar you purchase
Choice 2 is:
10% Off Your Entire Order
(online and phone orders only)
FOR FREE CAPS USE COUPON CODE ’caps’
FOR 10% OFF USE COUPON CODE’10′
(all lower case)
Hurry sale ends January 31st.
visit our site at
For those of you in the NY Metro area, we attend the Meadowlands Flea Market at Giants Stadium in NJ every Saturday. Check their site for directions and calendar for excluded dates atnewmeadowlandsfleamarket.com
We are in a new year now & we know shortly spring will be heading our way with how quick time has been going! Once spring rolls around and then before you know it, it’s summer!
Don’t wait to the last minute to restock those spice cabinets! Place your order today!
What are you waiting for?
We now have an Instagram, please follow!
We also have Twitter:
We also have Facebook:
& lastly Tumblr! :
Make sure to follow us and spread the word!
- Whole Chili Peppers: Capsaicin is a natural ingredient in few plants to give it a natural spice taste. With their spice it has extreme health benefits. It helps pain relief, heart health, fighting prostate cancer, and stopping ulcers.
- Cinnamon Sticks/Ground/Sugar: It may seem too good to be true being Cinnamon is one of the most delicious flavors you could think of but with great taste comes great health benefits. The best way to include Cinnamon in your diet is very simple. You can add it into your coffee or sprinkle it on any taste treat your heart desires! You can also include it in the peanut butter you use to dip your celery sticks in! The health benefits that come along with Cinnamon it will keep your arteries clean; manage your blood sugar levels, and lower cholesterol.
- Turmeric: This seasoning comes from the same family as ginger spices; therefore any benefit turmeric has ginger has it as well! We carry both turmeric and ginger. Our ginger selection has Whole Dried Ginger Root, Ginger Ground, and Ginger Crystallized. The health benefits of the two help arthritis patients, and may block the formation of some cancers but it is not a promise. One of our customers shared with us that the turmeric also helps with his joint muscles! He uses it in warm milk and when he is training for a marathon or working out the warm milk with turmeric helps his joint muscles every time!
- Parsley: It is a seasoning that is included in almost every meal to give it a little kick of flavor. Parsley is known to fight bad breath and keep it smelling fresh and clean! It is known to help pass kidney stones, battle deafness, and prevent build ups in the arteries!
- Oregano: Another seasoning used for almost every meal! Oregano is a major source of thymol and carvacol. These are both antibacterial agents and fight infections! They also have quadrupled the antioxidants or blueberries. Oregano is a very easy seasoning that you could grow yourself at home!
- Garlic: Garlic is known to have anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiviral effects. It is a commonly known herb that has extremely large health effects. Some studies show that garlic can also stop blood clots from appearing in your arteries.
- Thyme: Thyme is an herb that is very easy to grow at home. The herbs natural oil is antiseptic and antibacterial, and recent studies state that thyme can kill MRSA infections which are usually resistant to a few antibiotics.
- Allspice Whole: Allspice peppercorns are very popular in Mexican and Central American dishes. Anti-inflammatory, rubefacient, carminative and anti-flatulent properties were found in Allspice peppercorns. Along with that health fact Allspice contains many essential oils that are believed to have a great medicinal activity. They also have the power to increase the motility of the gastrointestinal tract and also the digestion power by increasing gastro-intestinal secretions. The spice contains many important minerals such as; potassium, manganese, iron, copper, etc. It helps the red blood cell production and helps control heart rate and blood pressure. Allspice also contains many necessary vitamins such as; Vitamin-A, Vitamin-B-6, and Vitamin-C.
- Bay Leaf/Ground: Bay Leaves naturally have many minerals and vitamins that grow with it once it is ready to use. Their compounds are known to have antiseptic, anti-oxidant, digestive, and anti-cancer prosperities. It is also known to help prevent neural tube defects in a baby. It has been researched and studied and it was found to help protect you from oral cancers, and lung cancer. It also helps the nervous system function, and regulates your body’s metabolism. It also contains iron which is what is needed in order to help your red blood cell production.
- Cloves Whole/Ground: Cloves are used as an anesthetic and antiseptic for teeth and gums. It contains Eugenol which was found to help reduce blood sugar levels in diabetics. It is sometimes helpful to treating flatulence and indigestion in traditional medicine preparations. It is also said that Cloves contain a natural anti-parasite function which kills intestinal worms. It is also used a poultice or in hot baths to help with arthritis and sore muscles.
- Coriander Seed/Ground: Along with Dill Seed and Fennel Seed/Ground Coriander is well known to be used as a carminative and digestive agent in various water preparations. The Coriander Seeds are often chewed to help halitosis and keep the breath smelling fresh and clean.
- Cumin Seed/Ground: Cumin is used to help treat flatulence and indigestion. The seeds are commonly used in traditional medicines to help fight off or prevent the common cold.
- Mustard Seed/Ground: Mustard Seed is known to relieve muscle pain, rheumatism, and arthritic pain. In India it is a myth that when applying Mustard Oil on the scalp it is believed to stimulate hair growth. Mustard Seed/Ground is also known to act as a laxative, stimulant to gastric mucosa and increase intestinal secretion.
- Nutmeg Whole/Ground & Mace: Nutmeg and Mace are known to help the nervous and digestive system. Some compounds shared between both spices are known to help stimulate the brain. The oil from both seasonings is also known to help relieve tooth pain and take away bad breath. The oil is also used as massage oil which helps reduce muscle pain and rheumatic pain in the joints. When mixing either one with Honey it is said to relieve nausea, gastritis, and indigestion aliments.
- Saffron: Saffron has many active components that are known to act as an anti-spasmodic, carminative, and diaphoretic. Studies show that safranal natural oil in the spice) has antioxidant, cytotoxicity towards cancer cells, anticonvulsant and antidepressant properties. Saffron also contains many anti-cancer compounds as well.
- Vanilla Beans: Vanilla Beans are made up of essential vitamins and minerals. The Bean itself as well as the Vanilla Extract act by helping the nervous system and regulating your body’s metabolism. It helps control heart rate, blood pressure, and red cell production.
We base this off research and cannot make any promises! We are not doctors! Just an average family who owns a spice business!
We have helped The Puppy Rescue Mission in the past and they could really use our funding! All you need to do is simply write PRM, TPRM, or Puppy Rescue Mission in the notes at 25% of your order total will go to the Puppy Rescue Mission. Here is their Facebook link to educate yourselves on their purpose & all that they stand for!
PLEASE HELP! IT IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!
The fundraiser ends December 26th, 2012.
We are back at it again where we are helping fund-raise money for The Puppy Rescue Mission.
The fundraiser is being held from now until December 26th, 2012. 25% of your order will be donated to them. We attempt this every year & so far we have not raised anything! PLEASE help us, help them!
All you have to do is put TPRM in the COMMENT section when checking out your order.
Happy Holiday’s everyone! & don’t forget it is ALWAYS refreshing to lend a helping hand especially during this time of year!